Medical science has absolutely failed in the curing and prevention of illness, sickness, and disease.
Consider the following startling bits of data:
• More people get colds and flus than ever before.
• More people get cancer than ever before.
• More people have diabetes than ever before.
• More people have heart disease than ever before.
• More people have multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, asthma, migraine headaches, joint, neck, and back pain than ever before.
• More people have acid reflux, ulcers, and stomach problems than ever before.
• More women have menopause problems than ever before.
• More women have more frequent PMS and more severe PMS than ever before.
• More kids have attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity than ever before.
• More people have chronic fatigue than ever before. • More people have insomnia than ever before.
• More people have bad skin, acne, and dandruff than ever before.
• More people suffer from depression, stress, and anxiety than ever before.
• More men and women suffer from sexual dysfunction and infertility than ever before.
• More people suffer from allergies, arthritis, constipation, fibromyalgia, cold sores, and herpetic breakouts than ever before.
• More men suffer from prostate problems than ever before.
• More women suffer from yeast infections than ever before. Yet surprisingly enough…
• There are more people going to visit doctors than ever before.
• There are more people getting diagnostic testing, such as blood tests and X-rays, than ever before.
• More people are taking nonprescription and prescription drugs than ever before.
• Not only are more people taking drugs, but each person is taking more drugs than ever before.
• There are more surgeries performed than ever before. What does this tell us? It tells us that standard medical science is failing. More people are getting medical treatment, taking more drugs, having more diagnostic testing and having more surgeries than ever before in history. Yet more people are getting sick than ever before in history. Medical science is failing! According to Fortune magazine, we are losing the war on cancer. The percentage of Americans dying of cancer today is the same as it was in 1970 and even 1950! Over $200 billion has been spent since 1971 trying to prevent and cure cancer. Yet today you have a higher chance of getting cancer than ever before in history, and you have the same chance of dying as you did in 1950. I would call that a miserable failure. Americans spend over $2 trillion a year on health care, yet the American infant mortality rate is higher than twenty other developed countries. People in thirty other countries live longer than Americans, yet Americans consume over half of all the drugs manufactured in the world. There are over 200,000 nonprescription drugs on the market; there are over 30,000 prescription medications. Doctors write over three billion prescriptions each year. The average American has over thirty different prescription and nonprescription drugs in their medicine cabinet. The bottom line: The only winners in the cure and prevention of disease are the drug companies and the health-care companies themselves. The drug companies’ profits are at an all-time high. Medical science has failed unequivocally in the prevention and curing of virtually every illness. As an example, let’s look at the “Diet Industry”:
• More people are on diets than ever before.
• More people take more diet products than ever before.
• More people exercise than ever before.
• Yet more people are fat than ever before. Over 68 percent of the people living in America are overweight. It’s been increasing virtually every single year. Not only are more people fatter than ever before, more people are dangerously obese! Who are the winners in the war on obesity? The corporations that sell diet food, diet pills, and other weight-loss aids are making more money than ever before. An ideal scenario would be never having to take a single drug and never getting sick. An ideal scenario would be waking up in the morning full of energy and vitality, content, and feeling absolutely great. You go throughout your day with energy, a bounce in your step, a smile on your face. You don’t feel stressed, anxious, or depressed; you don’t feel tired, you have no headaches or pain in your body; you are not overweight and you don’t get colds or flus or sickness. You don’t get diseases, you have no pain, you’re not ravenous with your appetite, you eat what you want and you are never that hungry. You don’t deprive yourself of the foods you enjoy. You go to sleep at night and you sleep soundly and peacefully and get a wonderful whole night’s rest. Your sexual desires are healthy and strong, and you are capable of both giving and receiving sexual pleasure. Your skin, your hair, and your nails look healthy and radiant. You have strength and tone in your muscles. Your body is fluid, graceful, and flexible. You are firm, strong, vibrant, and feel great! This is the description of a healthy person. A healthy person never has to take a drug. A healthy person never has to have surgeries. A healthy person has no cancer, diabetes, or heart disease. A healthy person lives without illness, sickness, or disease. Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel. We have been brainwashed into believing that it is natural for a human being to get colds and flus, have aches and pains, and have major medical problems like cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. We are also brainwashed into believing that it’s “natural” to take drugs.
We are programmed to believe that it is normal and natural to take drugs and that we “need” drugs in order to be healthy. Consider this—animals in the wild, such as chimpanzees, do not get sick! They do not get diabetes, cancer, heart disease, asthma, heartburn, arthritis, etc. Animals in the wild also do not take drugs. Animals in the wild don’t go to the health club to work out. Yet without drugs, medical visits, surgeries, or formalized exercise routines, animals in the wild have virtually no disease or illness and live three to five times longer than humans. The point is, you do not have to get sick. Being sick is not “normal,” it is abnormal. Most people think they are healthy, but they really have no idea just how good they could feel. Is there a place for surgery and drugs?
The answer is absolutely yes! Medical science has done a very good job at addressing symptoms. However, the treatment of a symptom has two flaws. First, the treatment itself usually causes more problems which will have to be treated later. Second, the cause of the symptom is usually never addressed. When you do not address the cause, you are allowing for problems later on. With this said, if you are in an emergency situation such as that caused by a sudden accident of some sort, drugs and surgery can save your life. However, drugs and surgery have failed at preventing illness and they do not address the cause of illness. Nevertheless, they do work well in emergency crisis situations. The bottom line is, if you fall off a ladder and puncture a kidney, you want to be rushed to the closest emergency room and have a trained medical doctor use drugs and surgery to save your life. But if you want to stay healthy and never have disease, drugs and surgery are not the answer. So if trillions of dollars in scientific research has failed in producing ways to prevent and cure illness and disease, and all-natural inexpensive prevention methods and cures do exist, why aren’t we hearing about them? The answer may surprise you….
Please follow and like us: