125 g Whole wheat flour
300 ml Milk
Pinch of Salt
Oil for frying
1. Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl. Then, break in the egg and add about third of the milk.
2. Beat well and gradually pouring the rest of the milk and drawing in the flour to make a smooth batter.
3. Brush a pancake pan with oil.
4. When the pan is hot enough , give the batter a stir before pouring a thin layer into the pan. Fry until golden brown.
5. After that you stack pancakes on a large plate , as they are cooked.
6. In the end. fill with honey, walnuts and crushed biscuit. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: